These models are the latest solar powered chronographs from the high performance EDIFICE lineup.The sporty designs of these motorsports concept timepieces are created using carbon fiber, an essential material for racing car applications, for their faces. A solar-cell is used to generate electrical power from light, which is used to charge a battery. This eliminates any need to worry about the battery suddenly going dead, as long as light is available.
At a glance
- Solar powered
- 1- second stopwatch
- Measuring capability:29'59
- Measuting modes: Elapsed time, 1st-2nd place times
- Battery level indicator
- Date display
- Regular timekeeping
- Analog: 3 hands (hour, minute, second)
- 3 dials (24-hour, stopwatch minutes, stopwatch seconds)
- Accuracy: +_20 seconds per month
- Operating time from full charge until hands stop: Approx. 5 months
- Size of case/total weight
- EQS-900DB......51.5 X 47.6 X12.0 MM /156g
Clicking on More button will update the content above.