The evolution of operability, functionality and display performance continues with the EDIFICE Black Label EQWA1100CD-1A. A dual-layer chronograph equipped with smart access raises the bar for ease of use via an electronic crown. This screw-locking crown controls various operations such as home city setting, DST and time adjustment. A center hand chronograph equipped with lap mode provides precision timing of events and a large disk indicator installed between a cut-out in the upper & lower dial layers permits easy confirmation of the current watch mode. Black stainless steel band analog watch with a black face.
At a glance
- Tough Solar Power
- 100M Water Resistant
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- Beeper alarm
- Full auto-calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099)
- 12/24 hour formats
- Low battery warning
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month (with no signal calibration)
- Storage battery: Solar rechargeable battery
- Power saving function
- Approx. battery life: 6 months on rechargeable battery (Operating period with normal use without exposure to light after full charge)
- 29 months on rechargeable battery (Operating period when stored in total darkness with Power saving function on after full charge)
- Module: 5142
Clicking on More button will update the content above.