The WS-1000 series for men and the LWS-1000 series for women each come in a choice of three models. Memory is available for storage of up to 60 lap time records. During elapsed time measurement, you can display both elapsed time and the current time of day, and an LED light allows easy reading, even in the dark. The tip of the band is curved to facilitate strapping these watches to the wrist, and there are more band holes to allow fine size adjustment for a better fit. A large front button along with raised ridges at the top and bottom of the display for tactile reference allow easier, fumble-free operation while on the move. Everything about these watches is designed and engineered to meet the modern needs of today's runners.
At a glance
- 1/100-second stopwatch
- Measuring capacity:00'00;00'-59-959-99 (for the first 60 minutes) 1:00'00-23'59'59(after 60 minutes)
- Measuring unit:1/100-second(for the first 60 minutes)1 second (after 60 minutes)
- Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap/split times, 1st-2nd place times
- Memory capacity: Up to 200 records (measurement start month, date, hour, minute, lap/split times)
- 12/24-hour format
- Accuracy: ±30 seconds per month
- Battery indicator
Clicking on More button will update the content above.